Chennai Super Kingz - Indian AOC Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brave Hearted Warriors

IP address

Web Traffic

I forgot my password

Poll

i love laming.......
guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc Bar_left58%guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc Bar_right 58% [ 38 ]
guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc Bar_left23%guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc Bar_right 23% [ 15 ]
guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc Bar_left18%guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc Bar_right 18% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 65

Latest topics

» CSK AOE - Rebirth
guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 2:50 pm by _CsK_Bluewolf

» no daG spam no drg LOS hack.. boring site now
guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 6:56 pm by daG

» Time to get some activity back
guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:15 pm by CSK_Suhas

» happyyy... b'dayyy bluewolf
guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:12 pm by CSK_Suhas

» Happy birthday Dag
guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:12 pm by CSK_Suhas

» Counter Strike ?
guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:49 pm by daG

» Wanna Join
guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:46 pm by daG

» CsK is Silver.. :D
guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:44 pm by daG

» Update Me with Indian Clan
guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:40 am by _CsK_ImDrG_

+3
daG
Minerva
_CsK_Bluewolf
7 posters

guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc

_CsK_Bluewolf
    _CsK_Bluewolf
    Paladin
    Paladin

guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc Empty guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc

Post by _CsK_Bluewolf Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:18 pm

i mean to say wen i m playing game

1.i hear songs sometimes (i hear song with ppl who hav equal skill or below...if abv no songs)

2.i never pause game for phone mostly keeps play just like tat

3.if door bell rings if 1x1 i pause the game or in tgs i mostly just go to see whos it without pausing (srry my allies)

4.i shout at everyone around me if anyone ask anything to me

5.i even avoided some guest wen playing or i just go n welcome them without pause

6.coz of gaming i got bad name with other family members that i dont even welcome them properly wen they come to house

just share ur experience
    Minerva
    Minerva
    Hussar
    Hussar

guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc Empty Re: guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc

Post by Minerva Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:28 pm

yeah same is the case wid everyone i guess.,
    Minerva
    Minerva
    Hussar
    Hussar

guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc Empty Re: guys tell me wat the stuffs u do wen playing aoc

Post by Minerva Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Actually i listen to songs 1ly if opp is so noob than me.,also i hate phone in the middle coz it disconnects my internet.,
    daG
    daG
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by daG Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:42 pm

attending telephone is the worst ... doorbell suxs.. and guest's child make you bam bam.. they just come near to you and disturb you after a sec they start touching mouse and ***** .... (( and if you say somthing . than mom's fioadffadio[dsgp[....... just showing the anger.....!!maa ki aak .,.... why the guest come with their children .....!!!
    CsK_kill3r
    CsK_kill3r
    Cavalier
    Cavalier

Post by CsK_kill3r Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:45 pm

I cant play with mouse pad, if so i play like 13xx even in cba 11.

Sometimes I dont open door while playing 11.

I use two different chairs while playing aoc (normal one for RM & CBA-TG, the dining chair for 1v1 CBA Razz).

Mobile must be in Left pocket only 111 (superstition since i used to play a lot @ cafes xD)

most of the ones said by bluewolf applicable to me too Razz
    daG
    daG
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by daG Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:46 pm

I always lesion songs .. especially those songs which take a ways the tension...... eng songs roxs
    CsK_kill3r
    CsK_kill3r
    Cavalier
    Cavalier

Post by CsK_kill3r Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:46 pm

CsK_daG wrote:attending telephone is the worst ... doorbell suxs.. and guest's child make you bam bam.. they just come near to you and disturb you after a sec they start touching mouse and ***** .... (( and if you say somthing . than mom's fioadffadio[dsgp[....... just showing the anger.....!!maa ki aak .,.... why the guest come with their children .....!!!

do u even play aoc? 11
    _CsK_ImDrG_
    _CsK_ImDrG_
    Elite
    Elite

Post by _CsK_ImDrG_ Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:48 pm

CsK_kill3r wrote:
    CsK_daG wrote:attending telephone is the worst ... doorbell suxs.. and guest's child make you bam bam.. they just come near to you and disturb you after a sec they start touching mouse and ***** .... (( and if you say somthing . than mom's fioadffadio[dsgp[....... just showing the anger.....!!maa ki aak .,.... why the guest come with their children .....!!!

do u even play aoc? 11

lol! pawned..
    CSA_J_Conner
    CSA_J_Conner
    Paladin
    Paladin

Post by CSA_J_Conner Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 pm

i lock myself into my room and play, if its interesting game, i dont open my door, answer phone etc.

If it's over, i.e., i lost/won, then i go open door without pause.

If guests in house, never open room door 1111
    CsK_kill3r
    CsK_kill3r
    Cavalier
    Cavalier

Post by CsK_kill3r Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 pm

guests suck man Evil or Very Mad
    daG
    daG
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by daG Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:52 pm

CsK_kill3r wrote:I cant play with mouse pad, if so i play like 13xx even in cba 11.

Sometimes I dont open door while playing 11.

I use two different chairs while playing aoc (normal one for RM & CBA-TG, the dining chair for 1v1 CBA Razz).

Mobile must be in Left pocket only 111 (superstition since i used to play a lot @ cafes xD)

most of the ones said by bluewolf applicable to me too Razz

you can't be more superstitious than me.... I use the wheel chair.. lol! I mean the office chair.

you don't open the door .. dude If I do so my mother will ban Aoe ...!!! tested) she had baned AOe for 1week
    Sad Sad
    _CsK_ImDrG_
    _CsK_ImDrG_
    Elite
    Elite

Post by _CsK_ImDrG_ Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:53 pm

Guests suck like desert arabia.... really frustrating...
    daG
    daG
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by daG Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:54 pm

CsK_kill3r wrote:

do u even play aoc? 11

ya atlest 1once in a month .. !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    daG
    daG
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by daG Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:56 pm

_CsK_ImDrG_ wrote:Guests suck like desert arabia.... really frustrating...
    guest are like playing with 1v7 .game .. one on one they keep on asking Q Mad Mad
    mantubby
    mantubby
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by mantubby Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:56 pm

if i hear songs while playing aoc, im usually -5 or -6 pop down in dark age itself(doesn't matter who the opponent is), coz i forget to click villies lol!

even i lock the room door in like 90% of my gamez. then my father or mother knocks hard, and i scream at 100 dB saying ill open later. they get damn pissed. although this could be becoz i think they are having a feeling that im doing funny stuff in my room with the door closed(u know what i mean cheers ), but i only play aoc and nothing else Sad lol!
    _CsK_Bluewolf
    _CsK_Bluewolf
    Paladin
    Paladin

Post by _CsK_Bluewolf Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:05 pm

_CsK_ImDrG_
    _CsK_ImDrG_
    Elite
    Elite

Post by _CsK_ImDrG_ Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:10 pm

government should bring a rule for gamers....

DAG pls become president or PM and do some favour ^^
    daG
    daG
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by daG Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:46 pm

ya ya .. Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content