Brave Hearted Warriors

IP address

Web Traffic

Log in

I forgot my password

Poll

i love laming.......
58% 58% [ 38 ]
23% 23% [ 15 ]
18% 18% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 65

Latest topics

» no daG spam no drg LOS hack.. boring site now
Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:56 pm by daG

» Time to get some activity back
Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:15 pm by CSK_Suhas

» happyyy... b'dayyy bluewolf
Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:12 pm by CSK_Suhas

» Happy birthday Dag
Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:12 pm by CSK_Suhas

» Counter Strike ?
Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:49 pm by daG

» Wanna Join
Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:46 pm by daG

» CsK is Silver.. :D
Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:44 pm by daG

» Update Me with Indian Clan
Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:40 am by _CsK_ImDrG_

» gb guys..
Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:50 am by daG


    Revenge time

    Share
    avatar
    _CsK_ImDrG_
    Elite
    Elite

    Posts : 1200
    Join date : 2008-11-04
    Age : 28
    Location : INDIA

    Revenge time

    Post by _CsK_ImDrG_ on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:22 pm

    i knw it will be hard to play wid some quality like a Xpert....

    Still i dont want to be in 15xx.... so watever wether i became a 14xx i dont bother....

    But some issues which i noticed in Halen Gameplay.... i shud implement it... Lemme take some riSk!

    New set of HOtkeys very wierd to remeber forgetting the old ones Sad

    Still i SHare here

    Units creation Scroll

    archery - a goto w
    Barax - b goto q
    Stable - d goto e
    Mill - x
    Siege - c
    Idle villy/army - tab/`

    More i kept.... it will be more wierd Razz so no need..... 11

    Ive played guy after changing it.... eventualy forgot all Keys got messed up n Lost the game Sad 11 it was so fun playing everything wid mouse after forgettting hot keys!

    Its Learning Time for me again...

    Anyone if u wanna play me..... give ur reply here.... coz i dont mind losing need to learn...


    _________________
    avatar
    CSA_J_Conner
    Paladin
    Paladin

    Posts : 893
    Join date : 2008-11-22

    Re: Revenge time

    Post by CSA_J_Conner on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:19 pm

    Well, play against comp if your getting used to new hotkeys, u only need a day or two to get used to it. Well i tried to zm twice, u were dnd. GL
    avatar
    _CsK_ImDrG_
    Elite
    Elite

    Posts : 1200
    Join date : 2008-11-04
    Age : 28
    Location : INDIA

    Re: Revenge time

    Post by _CsK_ImDrG_ on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:31 pm

    CSA_J_Conner wrote:Well, play against comp if your getting used to new hotkeys, u only need a day or two to get used to it. Well i tried to zm twice, u were dnd. GL

    oh now im in holidayz.... all time free


    _________________
    avatar
    Raze2dust
    Mangudai
    Mangudai

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2008-11-09
    Location : varies

    Re: Revenge time

    Post by Raze2dust on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:30 pm

    Iam telling you DRG, hotkeys will improve your game maybe 2-3% max..
    1500 to 1550 maybe..or 1550 to 1600...dont expect any miracles//

    Once my exams get over, Iam gonna work on numbering units and also probably learn army micro from our CBA pros..Maybe that will bring me to 1500 Very Happy Razz
    avatar
    CSA_J_Conner
    Paladin
    Paladin

    Posts : 893
    Join date : 2008-11-22

    Re: Revenge time

    Post by CSA_J_Conner on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:59 pm

    Stop all this micro stuff, first try to macro. Magange your economy and army. The basic micro, you will have, like hit and run. That's simple and thats enough. Try to manage a good eco first at the same time make army and attack. That's 3 things at once and it isn't easy. If you can do these 3 well, then think about micro vills and micro army. Micro is for pros , we noobs must first get a strong eco........
    avatar
    -|CsK|-IllusioN
    Mangudai
    Mangudai

    Posts : 592
    Join date : 2008-11-04
    Age : 29
    Location : Pune, India

    Re: Revenge time

    Post by -|CsK|-IllusioN on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:54 pm

    CSA_J_Conner wrote:Stop all this micro stuff, first try to macro. Magange your economy and army. The basic micro, you will have, like hit and run. That's simple and thats enough. Try to manage a good eco first at the same time make army and attack. That's 3 things at once and it isn't easy. If you can do these 3 well, then think about micro vills and micro army. Micro is for pros , we noobs must first get a strong eco........

    hmmm... i guess u r rite... i think Av3nger(Raze2Dust) is gud enuf to do these 3 things well.... but i need to practice these a lot
    avatar
    _CsK_ImDrG_
    Elite
    Elite

    Posts : 1200
    Join date : 2008-11-04
    Age : 28
    Location : INDIA

    Re: Revenge time

    Post by _CsK_ImDrG_ on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:26 pm

    CSK_DarK-IllusioN wrote:
    CSA_J_Conner wrote:Stop all this micro stuff, first try to macro. Magange your economy and army. The basic micro, you will have, like hit and run. That's simple and thats enough. Try to manage a good eco first at the same time make army and attack. That's 3 things at once and it isn't easy. If you can do these 3 well, then think about micro vills and micro army. Micro is for pros , we noobs must first get a strong eco........

    hmmm... i guess u r rite... i think Av3nger(Raze2Dust) is gud enuf to do these 3 things well.... but i need to practice these a lot

    Avenger is 16xx.....


    _________________
    avatar
    CsK_kill3r
    Cavalier
    Cavalier

    Posts : 696
    Join date : 2008-11-04
    Age : 28
    Location : Mumbai

    Re: Revenge time

    Post by CsK_kill3r on Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:40 pm

    Avenger told me that all his accounts (more than 100 games) have gone 16+ Smile
    avatar
    Raze2dust
    Mangudai
    Mangudai

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2008-11-09
    Location : varies

    Re: Revenge time

    Post by Raze2dust on Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:13 am

    CsK_kill3r wrote:Avenger told me that all his accounts (more than 100 games) have gone 16+ Smile

    omg!!
    I'm so popular Smile

    My skill is 1550+ only though...will be back to 15xx soon i guess

    But still, being 16++ with 100+ games rox..best thing that ever happened to me in aoc....that too all 3 main nicks reaching together...really unbelievable..

    And many guys have 16xx skill but just don't want to play for rate 16xx..
    eg. 7uar, bluewolf, drg, light, slipknot,johnmendl,carlosferdinand(he is <1450 lmao but he can beat me) etc...

    If these guys play for rate they can go 1650+ easily...killer can go 16++ today if he wants to..
    avatar
    CsK_kill3r
    Cavalier
    Cavalier

    Posts : 696
    Join date : 2008-11-04
    Age : 28
    Location : Mumbai

    Re: Revenge time

    Post by CsK_kill3r on Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:24 am

    killer can go 16++ today if he wants to..

    I am 1400 sux noob

    Sponsored content

    Re: Revenge time

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:28 pm