Brave Hearted Warriors

IP address

Web Traffic

Log in

I forgot my password

Poll

i love laming.......
58% 58% [ 38 ]
23% 23% [ 15 ]
18% 18% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 65

Latest topics

» no daG spam no drg LOS hack.. boring site now
Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:56 pm by daG

» Time to get some activity back
Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:15 pm by CSK_Suhas

» happyyy... b'dayyy bluewolf
Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:12 pm by CSK_Suhas

» Happy birthday Dag
Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:12 pm by CSK_Suhas

» Counter Strike ?
Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:49 pm by daG

» Wanna Join
Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:46 pm by daG

» CsK is Silver.. :D
Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:44 pm by daG

» Update Me with Indian Clan
Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:40 am by _CsK_ImDrG_

» gb guys..
Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:50 am by daG


    Invitation to CsK clan for matka 2010..@ BITS PILANI GOA campus

    Share
    avatar
    Raze2dust
    Mangudai
    Mangudai

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2008-11-09
    Location : varies

    Re: Invitation to CsK clan for matka 2010..@ BITS PILANI GOA campus

    Post by Raze2dust on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:56 pm

    punnaku wrote:
    Raze2dust wrote:
    punnaku wrote:raze 2 dust not participating?

    xD

    goa is kinda far from here :s..

    and my minors starting around that time. Though it would have been awesome if I could go especially cuz it's so cold here..

    talking about cold, my friend is in illinois with temp == -20 deg C.

    so delhi with min around 6 deg C shouldn't be that bad

    Very Happy

    lol.. tell you what I have lived in Moscow for 3 years.. temp goes down to -30 there and I feel colder here in Delhi.

    The thing is that in US/Moscow etc. people have heating everywhere, plus most travel is by cars which are also air conditioned. So unless there's a snowstorm or cold winds or crap like that, it's not that bad.

    But Delhi winter is only for 15 days max.. so np.. it's already starting to get warmer since lohri..

    HELLRAZER
    Hussar
    Hussar

    Posts : 304
    Join date : 2009-06-07

    Re: Invitation to CsK clan for matka 2010..@ BITS PILANI GOA campus

    Post by HELLRAZER on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:18 am

    Raze2dust wrote:

    lol.. tell you what I have lived in Moscow for 3 years.. temp goes down to -30 there and I feel colder here in Delhi.

    The thing is that in US/Moscow etc. people have heating everywhere, plus most travel is by cars which are also air conditioned. So unless there's a snowstorm or cold winds or crap like that, it's not that bad.

    But Delhi winter is only for 15 days max.. so np.. it's already starting to get warmer since lohri..

    so the prob is a/c or not having a/c?

    actually this was suhas's job to point out but np he wont be angry if i did it
    avatar
    mantubby
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

    Posts : 734
    Join date : 2008-11-15
    Age : 33
    Location : somalia

    Re: Invitation to CsK clan for matka 2010..@ BITS PILANI GOA campus

    Post by mantubby on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:49 am

    ^^

    zzzzz. air conditioning can be both for heating and cooling.

    Sleep
    avatar
    Raze2dust
    Mangudai
    Mangudai

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2008-11-09
    Location : varies

    Re: Invitation to CsK clan for matka 2010..@ BITS PILANI GOA campus

    Post by Raze2dust on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:49 pm

    HELLRAZER wrote:
    Raze2dust wrote:

    lol.. tell you what I have lived in Moscow for 3 years.. temp goes down to -30 there and I feel colder here in Delhi.

    The thing is that in US/Moscow etc. people have heating everywhere, plus most travel is by cars which are also air conditioned. So unless there's a snowstorm or cold winds or crap like that, it's not that bad.

    But Delhi winter is only for 15 days max.. so np.. it's already starting to get warmer since lohri..

    so the prob is a/c or not having a/c?

    actually this was suhas's job to point out but np he wont be angry if i did it

    punnaku wrote:^^

    zzzzz. air conditioning can be both for heating and cooling.

    Sleep

    yeah.. lol

    and wtf is this citation multiple? It should simply be "multi-quote"
    avatar
    CSK_Suhas
    Elite
    Elite

    Posts : 1781
    Join date : 2008-11-08
    Age : 28
    Location : mangalore , INDIA

    Re: Invitation to CsK clan for matka 2010..@ BITS PILANI GOA campus

    Post by CSK_Suhas on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:38 pm

    lol i dint understand what is that citation multiple when it was new


    _________________

    daaru
    Scout
    Scout

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Location : Bangalore

    Re: Invitation to CsK clan for matka 2010..@ BITS PILANI GOA campus

    Post by daaru on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:30 pm

    who all are coming as of now?
    avatar
    _CsK_ImDrG_
    Elite
    Elite

    Posts : 1200
    Join date : 2008-11-04
    Age : 28
    Location : INDIA

    Re: Invitation to CsK clan for matka 2010..@ BITS PILANI GOA campus

    Post by _CsK_ImDrG_ on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:46 pm

    daaru wrote:who all are coming as of now?

    podangu yethachu solla poraen... :X


    _________________

    grvs
    Scout
    Scout

    Posts : 145
    Join date : 2009-03-03

    Re: Invitation to CsK clan for matka 2010..@ BITS PILANI GOA campus

    Post by grvs on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:15 pm

    _CsK_DarkPrince wrote:MY mom will kick my butt even if i stay at my friends house for a night..

    rofl Razz

    so its easy.... get a kick on butt and go to Goa, that will be the best kick you will ever get.. Razz

    daaru
    Scout
    Scout

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Location : Bangalore

    Re: Invitation to CsK clan for matka 2010..@ BITS PILANI GOA campus

    Post by daaru on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:29 pm

    @drg
    seri...ethavathu solli paru...naana neeyanu paarkalaam..
    avatar
    mantubby
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

    Posts : 734
    Join date : 2008-11-15
    Age : 33
    Location : somalia

    Re: Invitation to CsK clan for matka 2010..@ BITS PILANI GOA campus

    Post by mantubby on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:39 pm

    rofl. all the people suddenly started talking in uzbek.

    roxxx
    avatar
    _CsK_ImDrG_
    Elite
    Elite

    Posts : 1200
    Join date : 2008-11-04
    Age : 28
    Location : INDIA

    Re: Invitation to CsK clan for matka 2010..@ BITS PILANI GOA campus

    Post by _CsK_ImDrG_ on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:20 am

    @daaru

    lol xD u speak tamil gud.... if u n hell cud have cme goa ... i and wolf would have joined Sad


    _________________
    avatar
    _CsK_Bluewolf
    Paladin
    Paladin

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2008-11-04
    Age : 27
    Location : chennai

    Re: Invitation to CsK clan for matka 2010..@ BITS PILANI GOA campus

    Post by _CsK_Bluewolf on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:25 am

    daaru wrote:@drg
    seri...ethavathu solli paru...naana neeyanu paarkalaam..

    his damm roommate Smile


    _________________

    daaru
    Scout
    Scout

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2009-05-21
    Location : Bangalore

    Re: Invitation to CsK clan for matka 2010..@ BITS PILANI GOA campus

    Post by daaru on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:24 pm

    hehe....

    Sponsored content

    Re: Invitation to CsK clan for matka 2010..@ BITS PILANI GOA campus

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:27 am