Chennai Super Kingz - Indian AOC Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brave Hearted Warriors

IP address

Web Traffic

I forgot my password

Poll

i love laming.......
Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 Bar_left58%Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 Bar_right 58% [ 38 ]
Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 Bar_left23%Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 Bar_right 23% [ 15 ]
Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 Bar_left18%Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 Bar_right 18% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 65

Latest topics

» CSK AOE - Rebirth
Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 2:50 pm by _CsK_Bluewolf

» no daG spam no drg LOS hack.. boring site now
Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 6:56 pm by daG

» Time to get some activity back
Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:15 pm by CSK_Suhas

» happyyy... b'dayyy bluewolf
Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:12 pm by CSK_Suhas

» Happy birthday Dag
Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:12 pm by CSK_Suhas

» Counter Strike ?
Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:49 pm by daG

» Wanna Join
Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:46 pm by daG

» CsK is Silver.. :D
Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:44 pm by daG

» Update Me with Indian Clan
Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:40 am by _CsK_ImDrG_

+7
_CsK_Bluewolf
CSA_J_Conner
Raze2dust
Admin
_CsK_THE MYTH
daG
Minerva
11 posters

Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members

Raze2dust
    Raze2dust
    Mangudai
    Mangudai

Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members

Post by Raze2dust Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:30 pm

to play in IGZ we need an "internal" static ip..external can be dynamic and even if external is static we still need an internal static

internal static ip is just to give a name to the ip for which you want to open ports basically....

and you need to request ISP specially if you want an external static....and I think they charge money for that..but that's needed only if you want to host a website etc and some other special needs....

so yes, permanent IP ban is absurd....and dynamic IP is what 90% people have all over the world, not only in India
    mantubby
    mantubby
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members

Post by mantubby Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Raze2dust wrote:to play in IGZ we need an "internal" static ip..external can be dynamic and even if external is static we still need an internal static

internal static ip is just to give a name to the ip for which you want to open ports basically....

and you need to request ISP specially if you want an external static....and I think they charge money for that..but that's needed only if you want to host a website etc and some other special needs....

so yes, permanent IP ban is absurd....and dynamic IP is what 90% people have all over the world, not only in India

11 . i used to think that india was a noob country with dynamic ip, whereas the Rest of the world uses static.

anyway dynamic ip roxx. u can do anything u want and not get caught. roxxx
    mantubby
    mantubby
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by mantubby Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:39 pm

CsK_kill3r wrote:I thought u couldnt play on Igz without a static ip?

ya that thing is confusing actually. for my noob router igz(or direct ip gaming) never works with the ppp connection.

i need to switch to bridged configuration in my router to enable direct ip gaming.

anyway

everyone's ip is dynamic. if u restart ur modem ur ip will change. in fact for me even with the router on the ip changes every 3-4 mins. thanks to bridged connection direct ip gaming works Razz
    CsK_kill3r
    CsK_kill3r
    Cavalier
    Cavalier

Post by CsK_kill3r Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:47 pm

Whats the ip that the CsK site shows? It is diiferent from what AoC multipayer shows
    Raze2dust
    Raze2dust
    Mangudai
    Mangudai

Post by Raze2dust Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:55 pm

I dont understand bridged connection at all...what is it basically?

The website shows your external IP. You can use this to play direct IP games. The game shows internal IP.
    mantubby
    mantubby
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by mantubby Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:02 pm

no bridged connection is not essentially required for direct ip gaming.

but it is essential for me coz of my noob router Sad

if any of u guys haven't tinkered with ur routers u guys will be having the ppp connection which is the default Smile

i myself am not sure what is actually achieved by using a birdged conenction. but it goes something like this.

in ppp ur username and password(required to access the net via router) is sent directly, whereas in bridged it is sent manually by us, thus making a bridge between the external ip and the internal ip.

for the guys who have DMZ enabled router u can enable DMZ and play using direct ip.

but for me who has virtual server for port forwarding and not dmz i need to swtich to a beridged connection to enable direct ip gaming
    Raze2dust
    Raze2dust
    Mangudai
    Mangudai

Post by Raze2dust Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:04 pm

??
    you can configure through virtual server itself.....In fact that is why you need static IP..You create a virtual server so that you can open ports
    mantubby
    mantubby
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by mantubby Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:06 pm

the cons of bridged connection:

i have a pc (used by me Cool ) and a laptop used by my parents. the problem with bridged connection is that the net can be used only by 1 device(ie either the pc or the laptop), unlike in ppp where both the pc and the laptop can be used to access the net simultaneously.

since my parents use the net frequently i can't use igz very often and end up playing on hamachi(coz i can't enable bridged when my parents are using the net via the laptop)

if some1 can help me out to config the bridged connection such that both the pc and the laptop can use the net simultaneously it would be of a great hwelp Idea
    mantubby
    mantubby
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by mantubby Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:08 pm

Raze2dust wrote:??
    you can configure through virtual server itself.....In fact that is why you need static IP..You create a virtual server so that you can open ports

yup i had done that almsot 1 1/2 year back when i got the net connection to enable proper torrent download speed. but for some strange reason igz (or direct ip gaming never worked) figured it out this jan how to play in igz using bridged connection
    daG
    daG
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by daG Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:43 am

hey I have 4pc and they all work on save time on (Siemens SLR_141) you will just need to confic it

Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 Captur10
    use it and if this is same than do this

Can sum1 update the list of Csk Members - Page 2 Captur11

then ask your bsnl operator to allow or set your router.

@admin
    what post I have written in this topic which could make me ban
    and also I don't want to show I know hacking but why the the hell that asshole killer said me bastard
    and also once he had said me Motherfucker. if you think this post is also a spam than ban me now.
    with tag or without tag of csk I will be aoe player just I will loose some friends but that ok .

I I promise once you ban me I will never say to unban . and will never gonna use the name csk_daG ,,

I don't spam I just write what I feel .
    and you don't know what I am feeling now.
    mantubby
    mantubby
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by mantubby Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:33 am

@ DAG

direct ip gaming will never work if u enable DHCP. its a miracle that even hamachi is working for u
    daG
    daG
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by daG Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:48 am

its not miracle just use manual type than atomatic in network .. and by doing this your lagging will also lower
    CSK_Suhas
    CSK_Suhas
    Elite
    Elite

Post by CSK_Suhas Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:58 am

why dag became colourless again ?

no pic Sad
    CSA_J_Conner
    CSA_J_Conner
    Paladin
    Paladin

Post by CSA_J_Conner Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:51 am

lol i have DHCP turned on, i can play Direct IP, igz, hamachi, gamepark, gameranger, and may been even gamespy rofl
    mantubby
    mantubby
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by mantubby Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:45 pm

DHCP will be automatically disabled if u give a static identification ip for ur comp, say like

192.168.1.x x!=1 Very Happy
    CSA_J_Conner
    CSA_J_Conner
    Paladin
    Paladin

Post by CSA_J_Conner Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:18 pm

I dont give any static IP, just turn on DHCP, of i turn off DHCP, net stops working 111
    mantubby
    mantubby
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by mantubby Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:26 pm

uve done port forwarding atleast Embarassed
    CSK_Suhas
    CSK_Suhas
    Elite
    Elite

Post by CSK_Suhas Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:37 pm

today me too cant join any igz game - aoe not responding
    others cant join my game

Sad
    CSA_J_Conner
    CSA_J_Conner
    Paladin
    Paladin

Post by CSA_J_Conner Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:08 pm

No port fwding possible, no virtual server. Turn on DMZ and 14 ...
    CsK_kill3r
    CsK_kill3r
    Cavalier
    Cavalier

Post by CsK_kill3r Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 pm

Turn on dmz is gg pc and format every 4-5 days 11
    CSA_J_Conner
    CSA_J_Conner
    Paladin
    Paladin

Post by CSA_J_Conner Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:14 pm

hmmmm can you elaborate?? is it risky?
    CSK_Suhas
    CSK_Suhas
    Elite
    Elite

Post by CSK_Suhas Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:33 pm

cant you understand the risk behind his words

imagine the thing which he said Sad
    daG
    daG
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by daG Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:24 am

too much risky . you will just allow all the traffic to pass through your router.
    daG
    daG
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by daG Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:44 am

CSK_Suhas wrote:why dag became colourless again ?

no pic Sad

becaz my life is colorless tasteless and odurless

I meet with accident . then board exams .. then a ban from csk and atlast I am having blood cancer
    mantubby
    mantubby
    Tarkan
    Tarkan

Post by mantubby Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:52 am

@ DAG

is it in the initial stage or is it critical??

people of csk pray for ur recovery. hope u get well soon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:01 am